What is plesk optimization?
Plesk optimization refers to the process of improving the performance, stability, and security of a web server running the Plesk control panel software. It typically involves making changes to server configuration settings, managing system resources, installing software updates, and taking other measures to optimize the server for better performance.
Examples of optimizations for Plesk servers may include:
- PHP Security and Performance settings
- Operating System & Plesk Update
- SQL Server performance and security
- Kernel / unix Perl, Cgi, Symlink security Optimization
- Backup Solutions
- Installing the plugins to use
- Removal of unnecessary server components.
- Apache security configuration. (Preventing exploits and shells from running.)
- Nginx cache ve configuration.
- Mail server optimization.
- Transfer of websites.
- IP filtering for private ports with Plesk firewall.
- Ddos prevention and mitigation.
- Logging and resolving Plesk site errors.
- Performance improvement and security configuration on the basis of operating system.
- $ 1.oo / One Time
- Vulnerability analysis
- Plesk log analysis
- SQL Server analysis
- General configuration
- $ 40.oo / One Time
- 10GB Storage
- 10 Emails
- 10 Domains
- 1GB Bandwidth